What do I need to know before I sign up?
There are class requirements for a lot of our classes. Please see the class description for the class you are interested in. If after reading the description you are unsure as to which class you should take, email the Training Director
and provide a full synopsis of your dog’s training history and she will make a recommendation.
There may be a waiting list for a class, especially the advanced obedience competition classes.
Please note – we accept registrations on a "first-received-with-deposit" basis. Our classes generally fill up a week or two prior to the start of each session.
If you have questions, please contact the Training Director
. Please note you will receive a reply generally within 3-5 business days. All of our staff are volunteers and work at full-time jobs during the day. Communications will be handled via email.
Please note that ODTC does not accept any credit cards or debit cards in our training facility. Payments must be by cash or bank check.
Kindergarten and Beginner classes are first night without dogs.
I would like to sign up online
1. Fill out our online sign-up form (buttons below)
2. Once you have submitted your sign-up you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your submission.
3. Our training dept. will review your sign-up. (Please be patient. We are all volunteers so it might be a few days before we can take a look.)
4. If you are approved we will send you an email with instructions on how to submit your deposit
5. If you pay with Paypal you now have a spot in the class
6. If you choose to pay by mail we will email you once we have received your check. (The address to send the payment to will be in the email.) You now have a spot in the class.
Please note that our classes fill up fast and we cannot reserve a spot in the class for you until we have received your $50 non-refundable deposit.
7. Please read and print the Training Night Handout.
8. The remaining balance due after we receive your deposit will need to be paid on your first night of class. We accept cash/checks only at our training building. We do accept Paypal up to 2 days in advance of the start of the class. Paypal information will be provided in the email that you have been accepted for the class.
Our emails will have more information tailored to the specific class you are taking.
NEW Student sign-up
Returning Student sign-up
$150 (once you are approved a $50 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot in class)
($115 club members)